Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Update on Life ...

So, I got a call back for a second interview ... I don't have an exact date & time yet because she had to talk to someone else ... which is fine ... but I am very excited at the prospect of a paycheck and a really nice place to work.

I spent the weekend with my boyfriend, our visits now will be few and far between. We went on our ghost hunt with his dad .. nothing too exciting happened .. well except when the neighbors from across the street started firing guns .. and we had to call the cops .. and yeah lol .. but it was mostly a good weekend .. I feel better for it, on multiple levels ..

Have a lot of stuff to do with my mom tomorrow, including shopping ... should be fun ..

I know this was an absolutely boring blog entry, but I'm bored and that is a little update on my life!
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...