Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Little writers ...

My 9 and 7 year-old daughters have decided that they want to write blogs, part of it is they like the idea of having their own "webpage" ... but I think they both have very creative thoughts in their heads and getting it down on "paper" may be just the thing they need  ...

Plus, they can work on their writing skills along with their computer skills. I told them they could write anything, they could keep it as a journal, they could write fiction, poetry ... it is completely up to them. I am going to be amazed to watch how their writing grows and develops out of this.

Some are concerned that they are too young for this kind of Internet exposure, but I assure you they will be kept very, very safe!
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...