Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

I am this girl ... Archived from 03/24/09

Soo, this was sent to me as part of a forwarded email . . . but it holds so amazingly true to me I felt like posting it . . .

I'm the girl who is loyal and trustworthy...
I'm the girl who will call you handsome, instead of babe, sexy or hottie...
I'm the girl who will put my head on your shoulder, not because I'm sleepy, but because I want to be closer to you...
I'm the girl who likes to be kissed under the stars, rather than inside your bedroom or in an expensive restaurant...
I'm the girl who holds your hand and plays with it....
I'm the girl who doesn't mind you playing with her hair....
I'm the girl who makes jokes with your mom...
I'm the girl who stares into your eyes looking for what you see in me....
I'm the girl who loves to end each hug with a kiss...
I'm the girl who will take care of you when you are sick...
I'm the girl who you can talk to about anything...
I'm the girl who will cry, but still remain calm when you're hurt.....
I'm the girl who laughs at your jokes...
I'm the girl who will have many inside jokes with you and remember each one...
I'm the girl who will brag about you to all of my friends...
I'm the girl who will listen to you talk and hear every word you say...
I'm the girl who remembers when and where we first met....
I'm the girl who loves to hear you sing, even if you're horrible....
I'm the girl who loves when you hug me for no apparent reason...
I'm the girl who loves it when you hug me from behind or kiss me on the forehead, cheek or nose ....
I'm the girl who loves you for you, and doesn't care what other people say about us...
I'm the girl who'll love and adore you unconditionally...no matter what...
I'm the girl that listens to you and tries to talk to you, not at you...
I'm the girl that accepts you for who you are, good, bad and ugly...
I'm the girl who doesn't wish to change you, just wish to grow & learn with you...
I'm the girl who likes you for who you are, not what you can do for me...
I'm the girl who'll be your everything...your lover and your best friend...
I am this girl . . .


**********************************************************************

I think a lot of what is listed there above applies to a lot of girls, but certainly not all ... and I think a lot of those things are things that guys take for granted ... but when they're with a girl that doesn't have many of those traits ... they'd probably miss ... I could be wrong ... but who knows ...

1 comment:

mon said...

LOVE this...it IS you! it's me too. think i'm gonna have to steal this and post it on someone elses page too =)

thanks for posting it!

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...