Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Night Out ... Say What? ....

It has been ... well ... I think over a year since I have been out when it wasn't a birthday party or family event ... or some other more "obligatory" thing ... my life has been so incredibly crazy ...

Tonight I get to go have dinner with my best friend ... for no reason other than just to have dinner ... to talk, to
catch up ... no kids ... no boys ...

It's so weird to me that I am actually going to have this night, because it has just been too long ... it's relieving, I feel like I'm starting to get pieces of my "normal" life back ... hopefully a sign of things to come ...
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...