Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Surprising ...

Sometimes things surprise me ... I thought that this last weekend would be both really hard and not end well ... I thought that going into it ... and then basically I made bad things happen ... well, that's probably giving myself either too much credit or too much blame, depending on how you look at it ... but when all was said and done, it seemed very normal ... things were okay and looking up ... and then I realized when I got home, that I couldn't stop smiling ... that something had gone amazingly right ... it wasn't what I expected ... but in the end ... I can't stop smiling ... sometimes it's okay that our expectations aren't met ... that our plans are broken ...
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...