Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sleepless Exhaustion ...

I've always been a night owl ... never been a morning person ... I hate mornings ... I have been able to get up and be successful working at 6am or having class at 7 ... but it's not my first choice ...

Lately I've been having problems sleeping, but what drives me most crazy is that I could sleep until three in the afternoon if I let myself ... but I can't get to sleep at night ... at least not without "help" ...

I hate the idea of being dependent on a pill or even a stiff drink to get me to sleep at night ... and I don't understand exactly what is going on with my body right now. I've always struggled with issues of insomnia, but
this is something I've only dealt with a handful of times ... instead of just not being able to sleep period ... I just can't sleep when I should sleep, when I have the time to sleep ... but then I'm exhausted all day ... could fall asleep at the drop of a hat, but at night, I'm wide awake and full of energy, regardless of how much sleep I've gotten in the last several days ...

I don't want to rely on drugs to sleep, but I may need to for a few nights to maybe adjust my body to where it needs to be again ...
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...