Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The hard part about blogging ...

I wanted this blog to be a true diary, but given it's public nature, I have to decide how far into my life I want to let my readers ... how much I want to put myself, my relationships and the other people in my life into a spotlight ... now if I could remain completely anonymous that would be nice, but I know I can't do that; my mouth is too big, I will want those I know, those I love to read it. In many cases I can use symbolism and other means of telling my story without putting the true story in the spotlight, but in some to tell the story I want to tell I can only use things that are obvious. So then it becomes my honesty vs protecting people that may be hurt by my words or may not want me to share publicly the details of our relationship(s) or lives ... this is the hardest part about blogging for anyone, I am sure.
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...