Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Exhausted ...

My kids have been amazing today ... well my oldest 2 anyway ... they packed up a ton of my kitchen ... so I could work on other stuff ... it's almost time to go pick up a moving truck and I don't fee incredibly overwhelmed, but I still feel like I'm not ready. We'll get it all on that truck somehow though ... we have to lol ... I am not looking forward to cleaning ... but that has to be done too ... I think this may be last blog post for a few days ... but my computer will only be down for 18 hours or so I'm thinking, so I could be wrong ... but if I'm right ... I'll see you all on the flip side!!
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...