Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Maybe It Really Is Me ....

So have you ever had a group where you felt like maybe you didn't quite fit in? Or maybe you just had rotten timing or bad luck? Like say ... a book club ... where every time you're not there they go out for coffee and dessert after the club ... or a basketball league where every time you're not there they go out for drinks and appetizers or go back to someone's house .. or or or ... I think everyone has had experiences like that at some point ... and maybe it is just a matter of luck or coincidence ... but lately I've had some of these experiences ....

Now, mine are in the gaming world ... and that really makes it no different except you're not physically in the same space as other people ... but every time I'm on and  can and want to go
and run a dungeon or a raid or something ... there either aren't people that want to or we go and do something that is long and taxing and really not much fun ... but when I'm not there ... it seems like they run dungeon after dungeon ... and do all these things ... same with Call of Duty lately on the XBox ... they'll be having fun and kicking ass ... and they call me and ask me to play (which is a good thing) ... and then it all goes to hell ... and all of the sudden nobody is having fun ... they're all just yelling and bitching ... and yeah ... I don't know lately I wonder if it's me .... if all these people do so much better, and have much more fun ... when I'm not there ... and then when I am there they either don't want to do things, or I have bad timing ... or many other things ... and it could all be just a matter of coincidence ... but it does leave me wondering ... maybe it really is me ...
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...