Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Tides Seem To Be Changing ....

This last week has taken on a life of it's own ... in a good way ... the first was the opportunity to start writing for a gaming site, focused on all aspects of gaming and electronic entertainment ... the second was an actual job, as a CNA (which is what I am working toward my RN) that I was offered on Friday ... then yesterday I was offered a job writing for another website ... a World of Warcraft exclusive website ... writing articles specializing in priests ... then actually in game ... I downed two new raid bosses (Magmaw and Omnotron) .... I looted a rare fishing pole from my fishing daily ... finally, I hit the 15 pound mark on my diet I started February 1st ...  it's just been a very different week than I have had recently ...

Of course the best and most important news is that I have a job ... well, technically, three ...
and life on the financial end will start getting easier ... and I will have more freedom, just from having money ...

On top of all that ... ever since my mom came back from her vacation things have been much smoother between us ... I don't know if it was the break from each other ... or my the time I was able to spend with my honey ... or the drama that the same people caused in both our lives ... or a combination of it all ... but things have been better ... I still have my annoyances when I think she's overstepping boundaries (like asking my daughter if she turned in her overdue library book etc.,), but for the most part things are a lot better ...

And the cherry on top? ... My kids are on spring break this week and we're going to see my honey for four days ... so we get some quality time as well ...

In short ... life is good!
Creative Commons License

All material is copyrighted please see the Permissions page for information on sharing or re-posting information ... full permission is always given for sharing links to full articles via social networks or email.

Top Three Blogs For The Last Thirty Days ...

My Most Viewed Blogs Ever ...